Monday, February 26, 2018

Ah, Refreshing!


     Over the past three months I have developed a love for the Mario Badescu Facial Spray with aloe, cucumber, and green tea. It does expand beyond the facial spray, but lets start there! The spritz on the bottle provides a great, even mist that is refreshing and hydrating. The scent is subtle but pleasant and the spray itself is not super costly. I am on my second 4oz bottle (those retail for $7.00) and I also have a travel spray that came in a kit! The spray can also be purchased in an 8oz size for only $12.00... and honestly, it is worth every penny!

     The product is said to be "an invigorating mist formulated with an infusion of nutrient-rich botanicals and cucumber essential water to revive dull, tired skin. Aloe vera and cucumber - both rich in essential vitamins and minerals - deliver a cooling boost of hydration as green tea provides powerful antioxidant protection. Skin is left feeling refreshed and revitalized," according to Ulta's website! It also have versatile use. You can use it prior to your moisturizer, as a 'pick me up' throughout the day, or even to finish off your makeup look so any powders you used melt into your skin!

     My mom purchased me a little set that contained the 4oz spray in addition to a matching face mask! The mask is called the Cucumber Tonic Mask which retails at $18 for 2oz. A little goes a long way with the mask. It feels tightening and leaves my skin super clean. You can also use the facial spray prior to the mask for an extra kick! As for the description... Ulta's website says, "Purify and tighten pores with this cooling, refreshing, mask. Featuring kaolin, zinc oxide, and cucumber extract to effectively tighten and refresh oily skin. Excess oil, dirt, and impurities are drawn out as cucumber provides a cooling boost-leaving the complexion looking healthy, refined, and clear." Personally, I am a fan!

     One of my good friends also purchased me a travel size gift set that included the facial spray mentioned above in a miniature size, as well as the Enzyme Cleansing Gel and the Botanical Exfoliating Scrub (it is known as the Hit Refresh Set). The Enzyme Cleansing Gel is thick but works into the skin really well and leaves it feeling clean without being stripped of moisture! It is described as "a papaya and grapefruit-infused face wash that rejuvenates the complexion and leaves skin feeling fresh." The exfoliating face scrub is really nice as well. It is something I like to use one a week just to work any dead skin off my face. It is gentle but effective! Overall, I am a huge fan of what I have tried from the Mario Badescu line and would totally recommend anyone to check it out. I look forward to getting my hands on some more from his line and expanding my skincare horizons!



Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored & all opinions are my own!
(This post was originally published on my previous blog forum, which I have since gotten rid of. You will now only find my blog posts here on BlogSpot/Blogger)!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig