Monday, March 12, 2018

Surprise! I Got Engaged!

     You read that right... I got engaged! On Monday, March 5 I thought I was going to a surprise birthday dinner with Trevor's nieces. We were all going to meet up at Hendrick's Park for a bit and then head over to Izumi for some sushi. We arrived and Trevor (my then boyfriend) took me down a path and right into a beautiful scene. He had his nieces, Brittani and Catherine, set it all up with the help of Catherine's best friend, Josh. Photographers captured the moment and I am more than happy to share it all with you.


     Trevor proposed at Hendrick's Park in Eugene, Oregon. It was a quiet place with lots of greenery and I could not have imagined it happening anywhere else. As for my ring... I did choose it months and months ago because marriage is something we have spoken about! It is a rose gold band holding 36 small diamonds and a large centered white moonstone, which occasionally picks up a pink hue from the band. It is near and dear to my heart and I am obsessed!  Side note... props to Trevor, my now fiancé, for tricking me into thinking we were getting dinner. There were actually zero plans to eat afterwards, but I waited all day for the sushi dinner... so we still ended up going (just incase any fellow foodies were worried)!



Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored & all opinions are my own!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig