Wednesday, December 30, 2020

The Dream Team




     Hello. Good day. Happy end of the year! I am here to share the ultimate body dream team! I love Soap and Glory so much. If you have not tried it, these are the must haves... absolute must haves. The scent... holy macaroni... it is heavenly. 

     The 'Clean On Me' body wash is my numero uno holy grail from them. It makes me feel like pure silk and I smell like ... wow. I also love the exfoliator ('Scrub of Your Life'). I use this at least once a week and after that, it's time for 'The Righteous Butter'! In total combination, I just cannot stop sniffing myself. I smell so dang good. Too good, even. Lastly, 'Heel Genius' gives you baby soft feet. It does not have a noticeable scent, but girl... it works!

     Though this brand used to be in Sephora... they can now be found at Target, Ulta, and probably your local drug store. I love the change up. Have you ever tried Soap & Glory products? If so, tell me your favorite!


Clean On Me: Click Here

Scrub of Your Life: Click Here

The Righteous Butter: Click Here

Heel Genius: Click here




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig