Thursday, January 14, 2021

We're All Mad Here

     Happy New Year! Well, nothing has changed besides the calendar date. Coronavirus is still lingering and things in the United States have people asking for a refund on their 7-day free trial. It's a mess. Now, politics aside... if you happened to read the title of my post, you may know it to be from Alice in Wonderland (a quote from the Cheshire Cat to be exact). Who else is apart of Alice in Wonderland? The Mad Hatter! That's what we are here for today, yall... my hats!

     There happens to be a hat craze among us. I see them everywhere and unfortunately, some of the most flattering "fashion blogger" hats are nearly $100, if not more. I don't know about you, but I would be up out of my mind to pay that for a hat. I am sure they are of great quality, and clearly the designs are gorgeous... but let's be real, I'm not a well-to-do fashion blogger and I don't have $100 to drop on a single hat. 

     Welcome to the budget-friendly hat hoedown showdown! Where did I find these beauties? Target! All made by Universal Thread, and I am obsessed! I love this particular style of hat, and I cannot wait to see what color-way they launch next. I'm hoping for a soft tan. Universal Thread, can you hear me? A soft light beige-tan! 





Olive Green/Brown: Women's Wide Brim Felt Fedora (my particular color way is no longer available)

Blue: Women's Wide Brim Felt Fedora

Rust: Women's Guitar Strap Band Wide Brim Fedora


     If y'all have one or buy one, please let me know how you love it... and how you style it!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig