Sunday, February 25, 2018

Crest White Strips | Review

     Hello everyone! Happy Fall! I am so excited it is finally here... October is my favorite month in terms of the weather in the North Eastern United States. Of course I am not here to talk about the weather, but I figured it needed a quick shout out. Today's post is about Crest Whitestrips... focusing on my experience and results! I purchased the Crest 3D White No Slip Supreme Flexfit Whitestrips, which claim to whiten "like a $500 professional treatment."

     In the kit you receive 42 strips (21 upper and 21 lower) for a total of 21 treatments. These treatments are to be done for an hour once daily and "will not whiten caps, crowns, veneers, fillings or dentures." There are a few mentions about the product in regards to effects and if you should be using it. The possible side effects of usage are tooth sensitivity and gum discomfort, which I did experience but it was mild and is not permanent. If you use the whitestrips and your teeth feel sensitive or you experience gum discomfort, Crest recommends you stop usage for 2-3 days. If you are questioning if whitestrips are safe for your teeth (especially if you are in need of or have dental work) please ask your dentist!

     The flexfit strips fit comfortably on the teeth and are not to be used on loose teeth, restorations, or braces. The strips use peroxide (an enamel-safe ingredient) to whiten the teeth, and occasionally you may notice white spots on the teeth after use. I did not notice any spots on my teeth but Crest notes that the spots are temporary and will go away! The whitestrips definitely work and my teeth are definitely whiter, however I want a more noticeable change... so I will probably give my teeth a break and do it again in 2-4 weeks!

     Please use Crest whitestrips as directed. There are various kinds and coupons, I purchased mine at Target with a coupon from Cartwheel (it brought my box down to $49.99). If you are interested in seeing my chompers in action, I do have a YouTube video up focusing on the strips as well, just click the YouTube social icon in the header!

[Before]

[Halfway through]

[After all 21 treatments]


Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored & all opinions are my own!
(This post was originally published on my previous blog forum, which I have since gotten rid of. You will now only find my blog posts here on BlogSpot/Blogger)!



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Really Good tips and advises you have just shared. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a piece of nice information. Looking forward for more views and ideas, Keep up the good work! Tandblegning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... nice tips you have provide. really helpful. I have try teeth whitening strip from bychristinerose. and have the same experience. Same great formula as my previous Whitening Pen! Now only in strips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Good tips and advises you have just shared. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a piece of nice information. Looking forward for more views and ideas, Keep up the good work! Crest 3D whitestrips

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Good tips and advises you have just shared. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a piece of nice information. Looking forward for more views and ideas, Keep up the good work! Stemma 3d Bianco Italia

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig