Monday, February 26, 2018

Lush-ious


     This past Christmas I received two lush sets from my coworkers (I hope they don't think I smell), and I opened them up right away! I am not a person who ever goes into Lush... I just use the original Dove soap bar, but I was excited to get these two sets because they looked super intriguing. I have already used both multiple times and I might have to say... I think I might become a Lush shopper! The products are handmade, not tested on animals, and 100% vegetarian (some are even labeled for vegan users)! I like the concept of lush... handmade and animal-friendly products for everyday use. Now, lets talk about what I got!



     The first set I received was the Fabulous gift set which includes Ro's Argan body conditioner, the Comforter shower cream, and the Butterball bath bomb. The Comforter shower cream is  d e l i c i o u s . It is a "blend of sweet cassis and creamy fair trade vanilla absolutes" that create "a yummy blackcurrant aroma." After using this, I hop into bed and smell my way to sleep. It is a warm, soft fragrance and it really is a comforting scent. As for the Ro's Argan body conditioner... this can get greasy real quick. I like to use this solely on my legs and only after I shave. It is a great rinse-off conditioner, but you can definitely go overboard and feel like an oil slick... so watch it! The bath bomb I have yet to use because none of my drain stoppers work. Anyone want to offer me up their bathtub? I am taking names!

     Then second set I received was wrapped up in a cute holiday "knot-wrap" scarf... and I love scarves! It is the Evergreen set which includes the Hidden Mountain soap bar and the Lord of Misrule shower cream. The Hidden Mountain bar is described as "a grounding blend of ho wood oil, lavender oil and oakmoss" which smells so lovely. My favorite of all the items is probably the Lord of Misrule shower cream. It has "black pepper, patchouli and vanilla" which is an amazing combination. I love masculine smells and the woodsy undertones in this really pull on my heart strings. It is more of an awakening scent versus the Comforter which is literally like a blanket!



Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored & all opinions are my own!
(This post was originally published on my previous blog forum, which I have since gotten rid of. You will now only find my blog posts here on BlogSpot/Blogger)!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig