Sunday, February 25, 2018

PHARRELL WILLIAMS ||| Hues of Humanity


      I love, love, love shoes. I feel that shoes are a great item to create a fashion statement with because they can easily set the tone for any outfit. My favorite shoe overall is definitely a pointy-toe flat with an ankle strap, but I have a fairly good variety of shoes for the four seasons I experience here in New Jersey (and we are not talking hoarder level, I swear). The only shoe (besides heels, because I do not wear heels) that I lacked in my "collection" was a pair of comfortable, fashionable sneakers... until now that is! I would say I am not a huge sneaker wearer, but I do have a few pairs (one pair for working out/getting dirty, and another pair that I keep as clean as possible so they stay semi-professional, but I am not nervous if they get a scuff here and there from running around doing stock).








     When I was in Oregon this past visit, I ended up at the Adidas headquarters where I saw the Pharrell Williams Hu Tennis shoe for the first time. They did not have my size in stock, so I went on a hunt. Since the shoe is sold in mens sizing and unisex youth... I was able to fit into a youth size 7 (for reference, I normally wear a womens 9)! I am pretty excited about the size because obviously the youth-sized shoe is cheaper than the adult shoe, so that was a huge bonus for me! I ordered mine off Champs online and utilized a coupon which brought my shoe cost down to $56! Not too shabby. The color way is Running White / Running White / Raw Pink and it was definitely the raw pink tabs that sold me, just see for yourself!


Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored & all opinions are my own!
(This post was originally published on my previous blog forum, which I have since gotten rid of. You will now only find my blog posts here on BlogSpot/Blogger)!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig