Sunday, February 25, 2018

What I Wore | The Wedding Edition



     On Saturday, August 26, 2017 I was able to attend an Oregonian wedding for a beautiful couple-- Catherine & Allison. Catherine (Katie) is Trevor's niece who I have come to know and love over the past three years. She is such a kind-hearted, comical individual and I could not be any happier for her and her wife! The wedding was held at Dancing Deer Mountain, a jaw-dropping venue to begin with, that was really decked out for the special occasion! Though this post is mainly to focus on my chosen wedding attire, I really wanted to share some photos I captured from the wedding. It was such a beautiful ceremony, and I am extremely thankful to have been invited! So, thank you again Katie & Ally for allowing me to apart of your special day!






     Beautiful, right? I know... I know. I was in awe the entire time. It was a hot day (94 degrees) but luckily the venue provides a lot of shade, so I was extremely comfortable in the outfit I wore. Before you scroll on down... you should know my entire outfit was under $40-- head to toe! Now that is what I call a style steal!





Jumpsuit: Forever21 (I paid $11)
Sandals: ASOS ($16)
Rose Choker & Y-Drop Chain: Forever21 (under $6)
Pink Opal Necklace: South Moon Under ($7)
Nails: Primrose and Proper by Morgan Taylor


Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored & all opinions are my own!
(This post was originally published on my previous blog forum, which I have since gotten rid of. You will now only find my blog posts here on BlogSpot/Blogger)!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig