Sunday, February 25, 2018

Invisibobble: The Traceless Hair Ring


     If you do not follow me on Instagram, you may have missed a photo I posted of these strange hair rings called "Invisibobbles" (see below). They can be found at Sephora for around $8, but I was lucky enough to find mine at Cosmoprof for under $4! So, what exactly are they?

     Invisibobble is marketed as a "traceless hair ring" and state on the package that they are: "Traceless; Avoids Headaches; Hair Caring; Non-Soaking; Strong Grip; Revolutionary Updo Tool." That sounds great and all, but as we all know... some products just do not work how they claim they will. I gave these a go-- a number of them actually, so I am sharing my thoughts!

     You get three to a pack and they come in numerous colors, however I have not come across an assorted color pack yet. There are also two sizes which are regular (pictured) and mini ones! I wanted to get the brown ones but they were sold out, so I went for crystal clear, and they are not traceless. I assume it is the color I chose, but it is a pretty obvious hair tie when my hair is in a pony tail. Wearing them I have not gotten a headache, but I do not typically get headaches from hair-ties anyway, so this is a claim I cannot validate for the brand! They have a great grip so the strong-hold claim holds true, and they are made of artificial resin (plastic) so of course they repel water making them non-soaking; however, if they stretch out you can place them in hot water and they will return to their original shape!

     I was unsure how I felt about these-- do I like them? They are just so weird! I have been trying to get away from standard hair-ties because I have been noticing a lot of breakage, mainly from the glued portion/metal contraption on them. I did try material hair-ties, which I like, but I do not find I get as strong of a grip as I do with the Invisibobbles. Overall, I would say I do like these hair-ties, but I'd probably love them if I got my hands on brown ones. I guess that will be my next venture!








Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored & all opinions are my own!
(This post was originally published on my previous blog forum, which I have since gotten rid of. You will now only find my blog posts here on BlogSpot/Blogger)!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Really Good tips and advises you have just shared. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a piece of nice information for stylish hair ties this invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring helps a lot. Looking forward for more views and ideas, Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig