Sunday, February 25, 2018

It's Always Sunny...


     Guys! I got a huge surprise for Valentine's Day this year that I want to share with you all. My boyfriend sent me a pair of RayBan Round Flat Lenses that I had tried on in December and walked away from. These babies are just so trendy and beautiful. Of course you do not have to get the name brand pair, but you can avoid paying full retail cost ($175.00) by checking out places like Nordstrom Rack!

     My exact pair are from Nordstrom Rack and I believe they were only $50! The thing is... you cannot be too picky on the color combo you want if you want to save some cash, because Nordstrom Rack does not carry the entire collection of colors-- if any at all. My boyfriend was lucky to go back and even find a pair, and even better yet... I LOVE THE COLOR COMBO! The frame is a gunmetal color with a beautiful red tinted lens. I see these on nearly every blogger I follow and now I am so happy to say I own a pair too! What are your go to sunnies?






Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored & all opinions are my own!
(This post was originally published on my previous blog forum, which I have since gotten rid of. You will now only find my blog posts here on BlogSpot/Blogger)!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig