Monday, February 26, 2018

Crest White Strips ... Again! | Review


    After my last trial of the Crest White Strips (Crest 3D White No Slip Supreme Flexfit Whitestrips, which claim to whiten "like a $500 professional treatment"), I told you all I would probably try it out again with a different type. Reason being you ask... because though they definitely whitened my teeth, no one was noticing. If I am whitening my teeth for an hour every night for 21 nights, someone better notice! Back to the drawing board I went and I tried out the Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Glamorous White. These particular white strips come with 14 treatments to be done for a half hour every night. Comparatively, in the Glamorous White kit you are getting one less week of treatments and doing half the time per treatment. So, what does this mean? Better or worse?
     The Glamorous White retails for $34.99 and the Supreme Flexfit retails for $44.99 -- so each treatment of the Glamorous White costs roughly $2.50 whereas the Supreme Flexfit costs about $2.15. Lets get into some specs...

Glamorous White:
          - Removes 10 years of tough set-in stains
          - Lasts 6 months & beyond
          - $34.99 for 14 treatments (30 minutes per treatment)

Supreme Flexfit:
          - Whitens like a $500 professional treatment
          - Lasts 18 months & beyond
          - $44.99 for 21 treatments (60 minutes per treatment)

     I think overall the Supreme Flexfit is the better buy. You get more whitening time with better guarantees, and if it doesn't work you can get your money back by sending in the UPC with your receipt (so hang onto it)! I did go through the Supreme Flexfit prior to the Glamorous White which may have aided in my current results, but I do think they are whiter now than when I finished the Supreme kit... so the Glamorous White still works! Below I included my 'Before' and 'After' photos... so for now, I will take another break. Perhaps in the new year I'll attempt the Supreme kit again. I want super white teeth, okay? Super white!

[Before any Crest treatments]

[After completing the Crest Supreme Kit]

[Before starting the Glamorous White Kit]

[After completing the Glamorous White Kit]



Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored & all opinions are my own!
(This post was originally published on my previous blog forum, which I have since gotten rid of. You will now only find my blog posts here on BlogSpot/Blogger)!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig