Sunday, February 25, 2018

Intense Moisture | Joico Intense Hydrator


     I told ya'll I'd be back to talk about this! When I purchased the moisture recovery shampoo & conditioner, I picked up this as well to use as a weekly deep conditioner. This product states it is an "intense hydrating treatment: restores moisture to overly dry, damaged hair; seals cuticle; imparts shine; and improves manageability and elasticity." This is a rinse out conditioner that is only left on the hair for 3-5 minutes and is better used as a weekly treatment rather than a daily one.

     I do like the Joico brand so far (LOVE the Moisture Recovery shampoo & conditioner), and though I mentioned not liking the smell of the normal K-Pak products... this particular one is not too bad. It is creamy and applies well to wet hair. It is fairly easy to rinse out and it definitely aids in the condition of your hair. Pretty much, it does what it is supposed to do. Is it my favorite deep conditioner? No. Is it the worst I have ever used? By far, no. I guess it comes down to would I purchase this again... and that answer is yes, I would but only to keep as a back up incase I run out of one I really like.



     If you are curious on ones I love, I currently have three I am a big fan of: Macadamia Deep Repair Mask, Wella Elements Reconstructing Mask, and the It's A 10 Miracle Hair Mask... and I love them in that order. If any of you happen to have a mask you love, please let me know so I can try it out!



Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored & all opinions are my own!
(This post was originally published on my previous blog forum, which I have since gotten rid of. You will now only find my blog posts here on BlogSpot/Blogger)!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig