Sunday, February 25, 2018

Jumping For Joy Over Joico


      Hi, hair product hoarder here... I have come to share another haircare favorite! Since I am obsessed with maintaining my hair and keeping it healthy, it probably comes to no surprise that I have a pretty impressive list of items that really work for me-- and if you would like to see a separate blog post or a YouTube video on all my current hair favorites, comment below to let me know (that rhymed)! So, I realized I was running low on shampoo and needed to pick some up, the problem was... what shampoo/conditioner do I get? This season really has my ends begging for moisture... they are just so dry and I hate it, so I know I needed something to revive my hair!



     I found it! I have tried tons of shampoos/conditioners, but never any from Joico. I smelled their products and while I was not a fan of the K-Pak ones (gold bottles), I loved the scent of the Moisture Recovery! As I often am guided by scent, I purchased the liter sizes and used it for the first time... I am in heaven! I love it. For reference, I have fine hair but a ton of it... and this did not weigh it down while giving it the hydration it needed! It felt silky soft during the cleansing/conditioning process, after, and even air-dried! The packaging states, "Moisture Recovery's water-loving formulas deeply quench the thirstiest strands with our bio-diverse Hydramine Sea Complex, a sophisticated blend of land and sea in which botanicals and amino acids meet rich, nourishing botanical butters and oils." They are not lying... it is amazing to say the least. You can find these online at jcp.com under the "Salon" tab! I also purchased the K-Pak Intense Hydrator (that one did not smell too bad and I wanted a deep conditioner) that I have yet to try, but I will come back with a review of that once I test it out!





Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored & all opinions are my own!
(This post was originally published on my previous blog forum, which I have since gotten rid of. You will now only find my blog posts here on BlogSpot/Blogger)!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig