Monday, February 26, 2018

Free of Foundation


     You heard it right. I am breaking free of foundation-- well, for most days! Over the past few months I started to notice that any and all foundations I was using were separating on my forehead and nose (some more than others), and I was getting really sick of it! In a previous blog post I mentioned the Dr.Jart+ Black Label BB Cream which I still love, but the color range is one shade (light to medium skin)... and that shade just so happens to be more of a "summer shade" for me. So I went to Sephora in need of a tinted moisturizer or BB Cream to fit my "winter shade" of extremely pale.

     Sephora has a lot of options but I went for the Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer. There is also one that is not labeled "oil-free," but I selected the oil-free one because I have combination oily skin that is acne prone. I pre-moisturize and prime before using this product and basically consider it my foundation! The Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Oil Free has a natural finish. It is 1.7oz and retails for $44.00 (but ya'll already know I got it with a coupon because I'm not paying no $44.00)!

ABOVE COLORS FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:
1C1 Cameo / 1W1 Porcelain / 2C1 Blush / 2W1 Bisque / 2W2 Nude / 2W3 Natural / 3C1 Fawn 

 ABOVE COLORS FROM RIGHT TO LEFT:
3W1 Ochre / 3W2 Sand / 4C1 Almond / 4W1 Tawny / 5C1 Caramel / 5W1 Tan / 6C1 Walnut / 6W1 Mocha


     Basically, the product itself is amazing, but the color descriptions/names are way off. To get the correct shade I would highly suggest you go into Sephora or another retailer to test out the shade options to find your perfect match!




Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored & all opinions are my own!
(This post was originally published on my previous blog forum, which I have since gotten rid of. You will now only find my blog posts here on BlogSpot/Blogger)!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig