Sunday, February 25, 2018

Photography & Portraits in Portland


    As you all know, I spent three and half weeks in Oregon. As you are reading this, I am actually boarding my flight back home to New Jersey, which is bittersweet because I really hate leaving my boyfriend, but I do miss my little rotten puppy dog! I did not pack too, too many things in my suitcase this trip... so yes, you are seeing the same pair of jeans occasionally (because they are the only ones I brought)! The outfit I am posting today is the outfit I wore for my second day in Portland. We decided to head downtown and browse some shops in the area. Most of the photos were taken inside Anthropologie since their decor is just too good not to photograph. Do you see that cotton-candy wall?!






     The bodysuit is a little risqué so I taped it down with fashion tape. I did not want any wardrobe malfunctions on the busy streets, so they were super handy! They are by a brand called Hollywood (I believe), and I picked them up at Walmart (cosmetics section)! In addition to that, I also used adhesive petals from EBay to prevent any poking... if you know what I mean! Anyway... this outfit is super simple, but that is my favorite style-- simple, and the easiest way to achieve that in the summer heat is by wearing a bodysuit, denim, and some sort of slip-on shoe... as you can see by this and my last casual outfit post!

Bodysuit: Express
Jeans: H&M (Coachella Collection 2017)
Sandals: Old Navy
Backpack: Kelsi Dagger (TJ Maxx)
PomPom: Francesca's
Earth Symbol Necklace: PacSun
Nails: Wicked by Essie


Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored & all opinions are my own!
(This post was originally published on my previous blog forum, which I have since gotten rid of. You will now only find my blog posts here on BlogSpot/Blogger)!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig