Sunday, February 25, 2018

Whipped Creme For Your Hungry Hair


     So... another hair post, I know... I know! Don't kill me. I just really need to talk about this product because I have developed a serious love for it. Sebastian's Whipped Creme is amazing! It states it is a "light conditioning-style whip," and that is exactly what it is. It is a light-weight foam/leave-in conditioner that is perfect for multiple hair types, but especially great for those with fine hair because the product is not heavy!
     The packaging claims that the whipped creme is "a luxurious nourishing styler perfect to define bouncing curls and soft waves. Whips up sensual curvaceous shapes, while conditioning and protecting your hair for a silky soft gloss, shiny finish, without leaving hair dry or crunchy." Check, check, check, and check. All true. The foam does not weigh the hair down while conditioning your tresses and adding body.
     I have tried this product two ways: air-dried and blow-dried. When I air-dry my hair I find ringlets I never knew I had before without scrunching it (I have naturally wavy hair, but this stuff really amplifies whatever curl I apparently have). I literally apply the product to towel-dried damp hair and brush it with my wet brush. It dries with texture that I can easily run my fingers through... and I am a huge fan. Blow-dried it also great. I apply it the same way, but one my hair is about 70/80% dry, I section it and begin my blow out. My hair ends up silky smooth with shine and body. It just looks... healthy. Overall, amazing product and it is a must-try on my (very long) hair product list!





Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored & all opinions are my own!
(This post was originally published on my previous blog forum, which I have since gotten rid of. You will now only find my blog posts here on BlogSpot/Blogger)!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig