Monday, February 26, 2018

Tony Moly... Guacamole?


     Okay, really... it's avocado, but Guacamole just rhymed! I am here to tell ya'll I found a face cream I am obsessed with! Many of you may know I prefer lighter weight skincare-- I love the Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel-Cream (the blue-green one), facial sprays, and I routinely opt for oils in my routine, but lately... I have been grabbing this rich, dense cream. The Tony Moly I'm Real Avocado Rich Cream is no joke. It contains argan oil (fair trade ingredient), buckwheat extracts to soften the skin, it is 70% of natural originated ingredients, and does not contain "parabens, talc, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, mineral oil, benzophenone, or artificial colours."

     The production description states, "Avocado, also known as 'Butter in forest', softens the rough skin and gives a rich glow by forming moisture barrier over the skin densely." It is to be used as the last step of your skincare routine and it should be patted into the skin to "promote absorption." The cream is very thick and made me nervous because I have acne-prone skin, but it blends out effortlessly into a silky nothingness. It leaves my skin fresh and extremely hydrated, and I use it all the time now in my regular skincare routine! Problem? I found mine on clearance in Ulta for $4! Now it seems I can only get it off the Tony Moly website for a whopping $17.99! It is still worth it, but I'd try checking your local Ulta clearance first!






Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored & all opinions are my own!
(This post was originally published on my previous blog forum, which I have since gotten rid of. You will now only find my blog posts here on BlogSpot/Blogger)!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig