Sunday, February 25, 2018

Paired with Plants


     On August 16, 2017 I flew out to Oregon with my boyfriend. I visit Oregon quite often since my boyfriend lives here, which is a whole other story (we met on MySpace way back in the day), and if you are interested in knowing more about that... I plan to post a video focusing on it in the future! Anyway, Oregon is a beautiful state with beautiful big trees, kind people, and great pride in their local businesses. Trevor and I always find ourselves wandering shops and stopping to take in the sights all over the state. We popped into a small business in downtown Eugene and snapped some photos of what I was wearing! It was a casual day and with the warm heat in Oregon, it was a perfect option!





Bodysuit: Forever21
Mom Jeans: H&M (Coachella Collection 2017)
Sandals: Abercrombie & Fitch
Backpack: Kelsi Dagger (TJ Maxx)
Pompom: Francesca's
Black Braided Choker: Pandora
Silver Water Symbol Necklace: PacSun

     If you want to see some beautiful Oregon scenery, you can head on over to my YouTube channel and watch my vlogs! I filmed lots of beautiful places and you can see them there!


Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored & all opinions are my own!
(This post was originally published on my previous blog forum, which I have since gotten rid of. You will now only find my blog posts here on BlogSpot/Blogger)!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig