Monday, April 2, 2018

Frolicking in Florence


     Hey guys! I am officially back home in New Jersey reminiscing about my trip in Oregon. One of my favorite places to go while I am visiting the Pacific North West is Florence, Oregon (not that I wander all over the PNW or anything). It is such a sweet little town that feels very homey. When Trevor and I visit, we spend most of our time on Bay Street which is this street (obviously) that has all these cute little shops and restaurants on it! When the sun is shining, everybody is on Bay Street!

     We went over to the coast twice this past visit, and the second visit was the best weather I experienced out of all my time in Oregon! Between the sun, the subtle chill to the air, and all the people walking around... I just loved the day. Of course we made a photo opportunity out of it, so that is what I am here to share! Also, if you ever get the chance to visit this spot... do yourself a favor and eat at Bridgewater (also known as the Zebra Bar). The place has some serious curb appeal and the interior decor is a little quirky... which is not the point of eating there, but I thought I would throw in some extra detail. The food is freaking amazing. So simple, yet so delicious.  N o t h i n g  compares.

 
Denim Jacket: TopShop (Nordstrom)
Long-sleeve Top: Zara
Jeans: Zara
Belt: H&M
Shoes: 1 State (Nordstrom Rack)
Backpack: Kelsi Dagger (TJ Maxx)



Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored & all opinions are my own!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig