Thursday, April 19, 2018

Lounging Around on Mary's Peak


     Have y'all been keeping up with my YouTube videos from my trip to Oregon? Well... if you haven't... click the word "YouTube" in the header and check them out (there are three weekly vlogs to see)! The point of me asking if you have watched them? Well, in the third and final vlog, Trevor and myself drove to Mary's Peak and we had some problems. By problems I mean we got stuck on a snow bank... on a cliff... on a narrow road... on the mountain. It was scary and I had a mini heart attack.
    
     Luckily, we were able to get unstuck and decided the safest thing to do was head back down the mountain and pull off at a view point! Our goal was originally to make it to the top and look out over Oregon, but I think in the scenario we were in... the view point was a great alternative (mainly because it was safe and my life wasn't being threatened on the edge of a cliff). We parked at an area that was about half-way up the mountain... it had two picnic tables and an outhouse, so I decided to lounge around! The views were nothing short of beautiful, as they always are in Oregon.




Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored & all opinions are my own!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig