Tuesday, April 10, 2018

The Sunset on Winter


     Winter always feels like the longest season. Am I the only one who feels that way? I spent the remainder of my winter and start of my spring in Oregon this year as ya'll would have seen. As a New Jersey girl who sees flowers bloom a little later and browned leaves hang on a little longer, I could not believe all the pretty buds blooming in Oregon... since early March! Not only was the scenery of pretty colors coming to life a complete joy, Oregon gets some amazing sunsets!

     On the final day of winter, Trevor and I headed off to this field at the end of a very long road to take photos as a newly engaged couple (the photos are a few posts back, check them out)! While there, I took center stage in front of the camera for some shots with the sunset. The final sunset of winter that is. Do you see these colors? The photos are not even edited! It makes me so happy that something could be this beautiful, and it makes me that much more excited for the warmer weather to wrap me up. Basically, I just wanted to share this sunset with all of you and show a little appreciation for the change of season. Spring... you are so welcome.




Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored & all opinions are my own!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig